We are excited to announce that we will resume in person gatherings on Sunday, September 13th! We have been in continuous contact with state and local officials to assist us in responsibly gathering.
We want to keep you & our church family safe! We’ve created a COVID Questionnaire for you to fill out if you start showing symptoms or have been exposed to COVID, so we can notify accordingly within the parameters of the CDC guidelines.
Heights Church Reopening information
A Step-by-Step Guide of what to Expect
Stay at home if you are sick
Anyone presenting these symptoms will be asked to return only when healthy and participate in our online experience:
- Fever over 100.4℉
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
Sunday Worship Experience Times
Since our church online experiences will NOT be recorded, sermons will be available to watch outside of these times the following day on our app or website.
- In person: 9a + 10:30a
- Online: Live streaming at 9a + 10:30a
- Required before entering the building for those 5yo and up. Please keep your mask on during worship & while at your seat. Note, this is a change from previous weeks due to the rise in COVID cases in
our area & recommendations from our Governor.
- Required and checked at the door for in person worship experiences to maintain mandated capacities and physically distanced seating.
- Church wide registration will open on Thursday mornings and will close once capacity is reached.
- Registration will be available through our church wide email or accessible on our website or app.
- Keep recommended physical distance between others at all times.
We have signage on our floors to guide you to remain safely physically distanced from others.
- Will be systematically filled and dismissed with the help of our Host team.
- Physically distanced seating.
- One way entrance and exit with clear signage.
- All Heights Staff and Dream Teamers will be required to receive a wellness check and will be required to wear a mask each Sunday.
- Maintained required cleaning practices based on CDC guidelines.
- Highly touched surfaces will be cleaned before, during, and after worship experiences.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Multiple hand sanitation stations.
- Each room will be limited to 50% occupancy.
- Families must register their child(ren) ages 6 weeks – 5th grade prior to Sunday.
- A wellness check will be provided for all of our families and kids to keep them and all of the children in Heights Kids safe and healthy.
Masks are optional for our Heights Kids children 5yo and under.
Check-in + Entering Heights Kids
- A Dream Teamer will check your family in on an iPad and give you your name tag and security sticker.
- Only one parent may enter Heights Kids for drop-off.
- We ask that in lieu of diaper bags, a single pocket tote or reusable grocery bag labeled with your child’s name be brought for any of your children who have diapers, bottles, etc.
- Your child will be given a warm welcome and a squirt of hand sanitizer before entering their room.
During Heights Kids
- All activities and lesson components will be structured to allow for as much physical distancing as possible. We recognize that this is very difficult for children 4 and under, but know we are being as intentional as we can.
- The curriculum will be disposable and there will be no take home activities at this time, but we are ready to have some serious FUN during our experience!
- High touch areas will be wiped and cleaned through the experience.
After the Experience – Check-out
- A Team Lead will visually check your child’s security sticker at check-out and hand you your tote bag if you brought one.
- All toys and materials will be removed from the room and the room will be cleaned according to CDC guidelines before the next experience begins.
Unable to attend an in person experience?
That's okay, there are plenty of ways to stay connected!
We know some of you may not feel comfortable worshipping in person with us yet, so we will continue to have our Sunday experiences in-person and online at 9AM & 10:30AM.
You can find our church online experiences live streamed each week via YouTube, Facebook, and our Church Online platform. The link to our online experiences and anything else you may need to stay connected with us during this time, can be found on our Heights App or website.
Continue partnering with us as we lead people to experience the God who can change their lives! Hundreds of people have started a relationship with Christ in the midst of this pandemic and that would not be possible without your generosity!
We are so grateful for your gift, lives are being changed because of your faithfulness to the Lord through your tithes and offerings!
Church wide registration will open on Thursday mornings and will close once capacity is reached. Registration is required and will be checked at the door for in person worship experiences.
2-5th graders are invited to attend the main worship experience. They will receive activity bags to keep them engaged during the experience or are invited to join Heights Kids in-person.
Infant through 5th grade are welcomed to worship in-person in Heights Kids but spaces will be limited since our Heights Kids room will be operating at 50% capacity.