Sign up for our next Foundations course Sept 6th - Nov 17th
Foundations is a 11-week course designed to close the gap between our current Christian experience and move us toward becoming a mature follower of Jesus Christ. Because our primary focus during weekend experiences is on those who don’t know Jesus, Foundations is one of the places we grow deeper in our faith together. This course will provide teachings that are foundational to the Christian faith, opportunities for corporate prayer & worship, small group discussion, 1:1 discipleship, and more! It doesn’t matter if you’ve grown up in church or if you have recently started walking with Jesus, we pray that this next step is going to be impactful both for you and those in your sphere of influence.
We will gather every Wednesday from September, 6th – November, 17th.
Foundations starts at 6:30 PM and ends at 9 PM.
How do I know Foundations is my next step?
Our Foundations registration form includes self-evaluation questions. These questions will help you better understand if Foundations is your next step:
- I’m prepared & willing to take on the required scripture memory work & homework in Foundations
- I’m ready & open to allowing the Holy Spirit to convict unrepented sin in my life & to allow the Foundations leadership team to speak into my life.
- I’m ready to receive the truth of God’s Word regardless of my past experiences & former teaching.
- I’m ready to grow & move from where I am to a deeper relationship with God & His church.
- I understand that by registering for Foundations, I’m committing to completing a 11-week course & cannot miss more than two weeks.
If you have any questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.